Dominican Tour Of Culture for Groups. 1- 6 pax
If YOU want to go home with a more in depth understanding of the Dominican Republic then keep
reading because our Cultural signature tour is a crash course in Dominican culture, wrapped up in an
unforgettable Half-Day excursion in our private minivan with a/c.
First of all discover the history and culture of the Dominican Republic with the Dominican tour of culture.
Also visit a 500 year old cathedral, and a Dominican typical house with Tabasco coffee and sugar cane plantation.
Finally we will finish the Dominican tour of culture with a visit to Macao beach. As a result an unforgettable half-day tour.
What’s included ?
- Professional guide
- Private minivan with a/c.
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- all fees and taxes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide please let us know what kind of language you want.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
* 24 hours in advance of the experience.
- Stop At: Macao Beach , It is also popular among locals and visitors because its white sands and clear waters. Therefore those who seek some adventure it is very popular destination for buggy and four wheels rides and surfers.
- Duration: 30 Minutes Admission Ticket Free
- Stop At: The Basilica cathedral nuestra senora de la Alta Gracias. Is a Roman Catholic minor cathedral in Dominican Republic. Completed 1970.
- Duration: 20 Minutes Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Dominican typical house. Cacao,coffee and sugar cane plantation. handmade cigars factory. souvenir shop.Duration: 30 Minutes, Admission Ticket Free
4 to 6 hours
1-6 Persons, Additional Persons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.